The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years. The six years duration is divided into two parts. The starting five-year duration is for the academic session where students will be going to learn about the entire syllabus. Practical Classes will get conducted to help students in understanding all the related details easily. In the last year, the internship will get organized through which they can understand the aspects of practical life and have an internship certificate available as well.
It is important for students to complete the entire course because if they are missing any of the aspects, they will not be able to get a degree after six years.
Courses offered by Medical Universities in Ukraine:
Understanding about the courses offered by medical universities in Ukraine majorly includes:-
- General medicine
- Bachelor of dental surgery
Along with that, some universities have a specialization available in neurology, gynecology, and other fields. If you are interested in pursuing MBBS in Ukraine in any of the fields of specialization, make sure to get an idea of whether the University offering the same specialization or not.
Benefits of MBBS In Ukraine:
Pursue MBBS in Ukraine is very simple and under the budget for everyone. The MBBS admission In Ukraine process is as easy as getting admission to primary school. Few benefits which students can get MBBS Admission in Ukraine here are as follows:
Ukraine not only provides an MBBS degree at its best but also offers other degrees at its best such as Pediatrics, Dentistry, Surgery, Pharmacy, and general medicine.
One of the significant aspects is that in Ukraine, the expense of MBBS Course in Ukraine is very less and living is effortless here.
Ukraine’s Government is taking all responsibility for quality education in the universities and is consistently involved in improvements and development.
The candidates who have done MBBS Degree from Ukraine universities are readily employed in any part of the world.
Ukraine has almost 14 medical universities For MBBS courses. All universities are recognized from MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO, UNESCO, and also identified with the medical councils of other countries For MBBS Admission in Ukraine.
The university here does not demand any donations for the MBBS admission in Ukraine. The admission is entirely based on the results of academic of the students. For MBBS admission in Ukraine, one does not need to crack the so-called IELTS, TOFEL, or PTE exams. But NEET is a must for education abroad For Indian Students.
Aspirants must have scored 50% in their 12th standard in PCB and should be of 17 years of age by the 31st December of that year.
The total expense of the MBBS Admission in Ukraine is about 3500 to 5000 USD per year, which is very low as compared to other countries in the world such as America, England, India, etc. Full Duration of MBBS course In Ukraine around 20-30 lacs in Ukraine.
Faculty or the staff members in the universities here are well experienced and having keen knowledge about the subject they used to teach.
The main emphasis is given not only on the theoretical knowledge but also on the practical part of the subject.
The medium of teaching here is English, which is understood by everyone, including Indian students during MBBS In Ukraine.
As in India, aspired medical students need to appear in the PMT and other exams to get government seats. Still, MBBS admission in Ukraine do not require any entrance exams. MBBS Admission in Ukraine is directly based on the 12th score and NEET score.
One of the significant factors is tuition fees and accommodation charges. Living in Ukraine is very simple and cheap. Universities here demand no donation and MBBS admission in Ukraine charges are very less as compared to India.
Indian students who want to pursue MBBS from Ukraine can appear for the screening exams conducted by the MCI, such as PLAB, USMLE, etc.
Primarily, we will be going to discuss the benefits of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. These are:-
Degree issued to students is accepted worldwide
Fees for accommodation and living is low
Visa completion is quite hassle-free
Summer vacations are available for students
Practical and theory classes both are up to the mark
Hostel facilities are well maintained
Part-time job opportunities are available for students
For international students discount will be given
The transportation facility is up to the mark
No compromise with picture
Ukraine is one of the safest countries
Surroundings will become familiar with a student soon
Moderate climatic conditions are there
UNESCO recognition is also available with universities
Extracurricular activities also organized
English is the medium of teaching preferred for MBBS
According to IMF and World, Bank Ukraine is considered as the world’s 30th largest economy which provides huge exposure to the students studying in the country
MCI coaching for students:
It is also a must for a student to know about MCI coaching. MCI coaching will not only help them to easily go for MS or MD degree in another country but will also let them get available with a certificate which is issued from the Medical Council of India. Things linked with it are:-
Many universities organized weekend classes for all the students to prepare for MCI exam
Coaching for MCI exam started in the first year of MBBS
For training, a student needs to pay the fees
Interaction based classes organized at the University
MCI coaching classes organized without affecting the regular classes
Guidelines to follow-
Whenever you are going for MBBS in Ukraine, it is a must for you to follow particular guidelines. These guidelines will not only help you to maintain your things effectively but will also help you to understand whether things are working in your favor or not.
- Be aware of the documents necessary for admission completion
- After reaching you crying, do not get engaged in unnecessary activities
- Do not create trouble for anyone and also keep yourself away from ragging
- Get available with every basic necessity required to maintain your health
- Do not believe in anyone unnecessarily
- Do not get engaged in the thing which can let you face difficulties in future
- Always be focused on your goal
- Talking about the eligibility, one needs to have a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examinations, whereas, SC/ST and OBC caste students need to have 40 % for MBBS Admission in Ukraine.
- If the applicant is applying for a postgraduate course, he/she should have a Bachelor’s degree from a renowned University. The Health Ministry cleared that any Indian candidate who desired to pursue medicine from abroad (on or after May 2020) will have to qualify for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) from now on.
- Students should have a passport for MBBS Admission In Ukraine.
- There is no upper age limit for NEET 2021 For MBBS Course. Because the clause had been challenged in the High Court and the judgment is unresolved for MBBS admission In Ukraine.
- MBBS Admission in Ukraine close end of October for maximum top medical universities in Ukraine. MBBS Admission In Ukraine is based on a first come first served, subject to the candidate Full fill the eligibility criteria of MBBS admission in Ukraine and MCI.
- MBBS admission in Ukraine opens in June and January session for International Students. Ukraine provides a good option for Indian students due to the high quality of education and living standards.